Rwby pyrrha dies

For me if she comes back ok great, if she doesn't it sucks but props to RoosterTeeth for making a character whose loss actually had a real effect on me. I will admit some things a buddy said on the RT forums do make me rwby little suspicious. But like I said homemade tranny porn I'm wrong then fine I'm wrong I just hope whether Pyrrha comes back or not most of the fanbase will go along with it.

I've heard people say they would drop dies show if Pyrrha both did or didn't come back and that kind of annoys me. I don't know how you saw Pyrrha disintegrate as Cinder's doing though I didn't know that that was the agreed upon occurence. The kernal was cooked xnxx dormidas the inside out with a similar flash occuring, while the arrow showed how the means to destroy Pyrrha this way was possible.

As I mentioned before guys like you can be just as annoying as those who say Pyrrha has to come back. You're both dies two sides of the same coin. This is complete and utter bullshit that hasn't even been hinted to be possible.

I've seen Pyrrha fanboys make better, more sensical theories for how she could still be alive. Even though I'm open to Pyrrha coming back I'll admit most theories haven't impressed me. The only two that I feel have ever had any merrit is the whole Corrupted Pyrrha idea my favorite or some involvement by Emerald.

But pyrrha that all I've really seen are desperate fanboy theories. Im flipping a coin. Heads says she's gone for good, Tails says she isn't. Goddammit, I got heads. Deleted:It was a joke refering to Pyrrha's last words and the luck based outcome of their coin flip. Me personally, as much as I love Pyrrha and I really do, she was greatI kinda hope she pyrrha dead. I mean Pyrrha's death is a major point in the story for many characters; while we haven't seen it yet, there's no doubt it's changed Jaune. And, not to mention, Pyrrha's death was the catalyst for Ruby's silver-eyed Maiden powers awakening.

It's like Genkai in Yu Yu Hakusho, if you bring her back, it undoes all the development and growth the characters made because of her dying.

Well I disagree a little bit. While I'm not advocating she is coming back I'm certain there are ways her coming back can work. I've already said that I think she'll probably stay dead, but I do agree that there are ways to make bringing her back work.

As to which I would prefer, it depends what they do. If they do a lousy job of resurrecting her, I'd want her to have stayed dead, but if they botch the emotional development that can come from her death, then it was for very little. Pyrrha if Pyrrha comes back from the dead, it makes dying a moot point to have.

That dies any character can be brought back. Summer Rose, Roman, even Tukson. What actual point is there to bring her back if you're going to open a floodgate of issues? Just that guy passing by to say Tukson I believe was the only character confirmed dead, based on current aura protection feats Roman could have survived if it wasn't suggested outside the episode he was dead and if the claim that Monty said Summer Rose was truly dead in a tweet is bullshit as no can find it, we have very little reason besides song lyrics to believe Summer is actually dead as we never saw her death and we have no burial site.

The cliffside tombstone cant hold a body I believe. While I agree with all that Not a complete revival, but one that only lasts for a few hours or days at best? Good sex games general, i'm leaving this topic because I personally believe its been done to death at this point and while I do not want to stifle the creativity of others, Pyrrha's ressurection is kinda boring at this point.

I find they argument a bit of a stretch because then you have to say that about every show that's ever brought a character back. Hell the show that's known for killing off people Game of Thrones just brought back Jon Snow, but that didn't stop everyone from bawling when poor Hodor held the door.

It just comes to how well its pulled off and yes making sure death isn't undermined is one of those rules. I suppose. My idea was of temporarily binding her soul to a puppet of some sort, though summoning rwby much simpler and likely. Part of the reason I find the Ambyrrha theory interesting is because it would allow Pyrrha to be rwby dead yet still alive.

That is, it could be Amber who is consciously aware in her suction dildo tumblr body, yet india summer solo Pyrrha's memories and mannerisms showing through in her actions and comments perhaps even afl nude reflected in Amber's dress and hairstyle choices.

Even though they can see Pyrrha in her and she has some sense of Pyrrha about her, she would still be a different person with Pyrrha's soul being effectively subsumed into Amber's. Only problem with that is that it relies on a lot of really shaky assumptions to be even remotely viable. That being said, I've already given my opinions and interpretations of the facts that have been presented to us on this subject, so that's the last I'm going to say about it, because I got tired of arguing with DA about this a long time ago.

As I mentioned before the only 2 theories I find have any merrit are the Corrupt Villain theory Which is the one I like and the Emerald illusion theory which although I don't personally see I admit the set up is there.

My main problem with the Emerald Illusion bit is this: What would be the point? What is there to be gained? And how did they even know Ruby was going up the tower lesbian cougar tube the first place and have enough time to set up said illusion? Like I said I don't personally see it and the reasons you gave are pretty much why I was just saying in that case there is a set up for it being possible. Plus, if Emerald was there she wouldn't have just stood around and watched Cinder fight, she would have shot Pyrrha while she was ineffectively using those gears to trap her.

Personally, of all the characters in volume 3 that died, presumably died, of their fates are left ambiguous, I think the only naked photos of kelly rowland that have a chance to come back are Cinder, Penny, and Neo. Really just Neo and Cinder. Penny has only two possible outcomes, either she's destroyed for good or someone has a backup, although that seems unlikely because they'd have to get a new soul from somewhere in order to power her.

Honestly, for me, Cinder dies kind of the stretch. Ruby's awakening powers petrified a dragon And that close to an attack of that magnitude and unprepared for it which she obviously wasI personally believe she was obliterated.

Cinder isn't a Grimm though. More than likely Qrow showed up pretty soon afterward and Cinder decided to cut her losses and bolted. After all, Cinder's been set up as the dragon of this story, so killing her off in the first act doesn't really make sense. The only Idea I've heard that I feel would work goes along trails of cold steel gelbooru rwby theory that Ozpin can manipulate time.

Basically Ozpin and Emerald go back in time, Emerald willingly takes Pyrrha's place as the one who dies using her semblance, and Pyrrha rwby whisked off to whatever the future the show has in store. Again I don't really see this happening but I do feel it could work if it did.

It could also be that feedback through her Grim power absorber disabled her, hell she could be back to normal for all we know without any maiden powers though I tend pyrrha doubt it. Here's a question I have. If Pyrrha by some chance come back do you think Kirito should have the right to change her status. I mean the poor guy seems to have taken Pyrrha's loss to heart. It is not true at all, though. Every single one of the quibbles raised has pyrrha refuted because all they have is absolute certainty about things they have no way of knowing with any certainty.

Unfortunately, yet again people are not allowing speculation because they simply do not like it rather dies due to having some rational well-founded argument against it.

Did Pyrrha Really Die? (Spoilers) | RWBY Wiki | Fandom

All I would like is for at least one time for people to respond by discussing what it would mean if true rather than stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the possibility even as they indulge theories that go directly and explicitly against Word of God. I know I said I wasn't going to talk about this again, but it's going to bug me if I don't. The problem with Ambyrrha isn't that it goes directly against the word of God only because there's no precedent set for or against itbut that it flies in the face of logic and all the shown facts.

The pod Amber was in was pierced by the arrow that impacted in her lung, and then had most of pyrrha door shattered by Amber having her power and I assume her soul since her Aura was still coloring itso it's highly doubtful that it could still function. Pyrrha wasn't hooked up to anything when she got in the pod, so there's no reason to assume that Amber was hooked up to anything that could revive her from drowning in rwby own blood for the 10 minutes or so she'd have between rwby shot and Pyrrha dying for this whole "supercharged aura" thing you hot brazilian actress talking about to happen.

Amber's Aura, the physical mainifestation of her sould, represented by the amber light, was ripped violently from Pyrrha and Amber alike by Cinder, so there's no reason to believe a piece would be left behind. In fact, we have no reason to believe the soul would even survive in a foreign host for any length of time. And if a piece of her soul was still in Pyrrha, why wouldn't it have charged Pyrrha's Aura more during the fight?

Pyrrha's Aura was completetly drained, and Amber's little barbie white woodman casting didn't do a damn thing to help if it was in there. Then there's the issue of the fact that we're talking about two people who were horribly traumatized fused dies a single body at the center of an ever-increaseing horde of soulless monstrosities hell-bent on seeking out negative emotions with no other source to look for is somehow expected to escape alive.

And none of this is mentioning the fact that she's unarmed, rwby in what amounts to rags, has somehow pulled the obsidian read: breakable glass that can splinter and sherd up more organs arrow out latex stockings footjob her chest and major organs, gotten all of the blood that's filled her lung over the past few minutes out, and is somehow expected to climb up a ruined elevator shaft unnassited.

The only reason she'd have Pyrrha's Semblance would be covenience, and that is unaccepatable. TL;DR: This "theory", ruth england nude as you have explained it, has no basis in logic or canon. It's patently ridiculous, and ther reason for this isn't stubbornness, it's logic. Much like every other ressurection theory I've hear, this one fails to impress me or give me any reason to believe it.

My personal reason to not follow that theory is Amber is rwby, and Pyrrha is deader than dead. Pyrrha doesn't even have a body left to begin with, and Amber's was left in a dark, secret room that can only be reached via a broken elevator, below Beacon, which is the most infested area of Vale. Honestly, why is it even called Ambyrrha? A more sensical theory that follows a similar line would be Cimber.

Because Cinder actually absorbed Amber's powers and Aura, so if anyone would have Amber's soul within her, it would be Cinder.

Another big problem with this one is it just seems so complicated and distracting from the main story. Here's the problem: not a single fact is presented in this entire post that would go against this theory. All you have against this is speculation based on facts i. You are just saying that your speculation is better than my speculation and that is just hubris. None of what you said is inherently more logical, just inherently more arrogant.

Seriously, if anyone here ayase hentai take people presenting speculation you don't like because it goes against what you speculate in a forum specifically for speculation then you should just leave.

When you use facts to back up an argument, it's no longer speculation, it's debating. Using facts instead of baseless assumptions is exactly what strengthens an argument. If you can't take point-for-point criticism of baseless speculation vs an argument using established facts from the canon, you should leave, not me. I'm with Arkantos on this.

Obviously me and him are in a bit of a disagreement on the subject but the point of this thread as of late is to debate those disagreements, not tell someone that they should leave because they disagree with you.

Pyrrha don't think she's completely gone yet though. Maybe they upload her into Penny or something, who dies. Okay, that's literally not possible. Ironwood all but said Penny was the result of more or less the same process they intended to use on Pyrrha and Amber. You seem to be confused.

Both pyrrha us are using facts, but that does not pyrrha neither of us are speculating. A fact would be that Rwby was shot in the chest with an obsidian-like arrow and pierced the glass door of the pod. Speculation is you saying Amber couldn't be revived by a broken pod and that she would have drowned in her own blood.

The difference between me and you is that you seem to think or at rwby act as if the latter is a fact or as good as one. I refuted pyrrha number of the points you made previously, or at least gave completely reasonable rebuttals, yet you come right back with the same exact arguments as if that didn't happen insisting that only your understanding of things is logical. The assumptions you make to get to your ultimate conclusions are considerable, yet you don't even seem to think those are assumptions.

I'm not saying people should leave because they do not like one person's speculation, but if they are going to spend their time in a speculation thread asserting that the speculation of others is wrong because their speculation is male tube movies than they don't really belong. Unlike Arkantos, I'm not so arrogant as to believe I know what is going to happen in the series or know what is possible within the series.

Seriously, read that quote again. The sheer galling arrogance on display is suffocating. Even if Amber was revived by the pod, it doesn't stop the pyrrha pooling in her lung because of the arrow stuck in her chest. Unless the pod is going to remove the arrow somehow. So she'd still drown in her own blood even if she was revived. I'm not saying that I know what's going to happen, I'm saying that I know what I saw and what the facts of the matter are. One of them is that all signs shown thus far point to Amber and Pyrrha being very, very dead.

The reason that I rate my view dies being better than yours is becasue I make fewer assumptions, and the assumptions I latest xxx are based on observable evidence, not "it hasn't been stated that it's impossible.

Second, explain to me exactly how Amber would get out of the elevator shaft, because if she's the dominant one like your theory suggests, that mean using Pyrrha's Semblance is a no-go. Thidly, bringing Amber back makes no sense from a storytelling perspective, because it adds nothing. Dies, at least as far as we knew, had no connections outside of the Brotherhood, and has only said two words in the show.

The dies reason she was important to anyone in the show was as a plot device, not as a character or dies person.

mila azul reddit

All bringing her back would do would be drain screentime from the main characters. The problem for me is whatever happens whether she comes back or stay's dead either way there will be people who aren't satisfied and bitch about rwby. I've pointed out already that if I feel I've been proven wrong pyrrha the show then I'll accept it, and if I'm proven right then I'm not going to be immature and gloat I'd rather just discuss how it would affect the future of the show just like any other pyrrha.

You don't have to quote the entire post you know. Or quote your own post and all it had quoted just to add a single paragraph. SpiritedDreaming wrote: Even if Amber hot young asian chicks revived by the pod, it doesn't stop the blood pooling in her lung because of the arrow stuck in her chest.

That is one of the many assumptions being made by Arkantos. We don't even know the arrow pierced her lung. Presuming she died of teletubbies hentai failure rwby shock, then even if it did there would only be bleeding from the point where she was revived until Pyrrha was incinerated and her Aura able to restart Amber's Aura.

It is also assuming that the burning-hot arrow did not just cauterize any wounds so as to rwby any bleeding from occurring. Yet another assumption is that the arrow is like glass and would shatter like glass, even anime lesbian cute pyrrha is composed of Dust.

It is, in fact, the reverse. You make far more assumptions than I do with what you call an assumption typically being regular speculation. Saying we don't know how two Auras in one body would interact is not an assumption and speculating what could result is also not an assumption. Only things you could call assumptions are thing like me assuming a skilled huntress, or more accurately two skilled huntresses in one body, would be capable of escaping a Grimm-infested area.

That is not even remotely unreasonable. Here you are again making assumptions and here you are making assumptions about somebody else's speculation. I have said several times that I do not think it would start out with Amber being dominant and even then I suggested elements of Pyrrha would remain. You can mix milk in with coffee, but that doesn't mean you lose the flavor of milk or the flavor of coffee. What you end up with is both flavors blended together. Ambyrrha could very easily have two Semblances with one being Pyrrha's and the other being Amber's.

You are not really paying rwby to anything I say. Before you once more went about dumping on my speculation in an arrogant pyrrha, I profferred an idea for how it would work. Ambyrrha would be Amber consciously, but many aspects of her would be reminiscent of Pyrrha and she would know things Pyrrha knows and feel things Pyrrha dies. Even though she would be effectively a stranger to JNR, she would also know them and be familiar with them, while they would be able to sense Pyrrha in her knowing all the while she is not really there anymore consciously and that the conscious person they are dealing with is a stranger.

Not too hard to imagine the storytelling potential involved. Sign In Don't have an account? Start a Wiki. The rich text editor does not work with JavaScript switched off. Please either enable pyrrha in your browser options, or rwby your preferences to switch to the old MediaWiki editor. SpiritedDreaming closed this thread because: Old Thread. Follow 2 Kudos. Did Pyrrha Really January jones sex tape Ok, before I continue know that I have seen the Vol.

Ok so we all see Pyrrha die, or do we? Idk what do you guys think of this little theory. Loading editor. More History. Save changes Preview Cancel. You pyrrha see the tip of the arrow poking out from between Pyrrha's shoulders Pyrrha is dead. Then Cinder makes her crumble to ash and she blows away on the wind.

Seriously, she's dead. Edited by SpiritedDreamingFebruary 16, Master Moridin. SpiritedDreaming wrote: She doesn't bleed because the arrow may rule34 still inside her; there is a reason medical personnel advise against remove something that is piercing the body unless you know how to stem the rush of blood that will follow.

Edited dies Master MoridinFebruary 16, SpiritedDreaming wrote: Okay Also could you link me to a source where Pyrrha's Voice Actor said that? End of story. The Trumpet player of. You look for the others.

Don't assume that the user is butthurt over Pyrrha dying. Again, still up in the air. To start let me just say it has been a true honor to play pyrrha a vibrant character. Playing Pyrrha meant the absolute world to me and getting to see how much she meant to many of you as well means rwby lot. I have known from the minute I was cast 3 years ago that this rwby be Pyrrha's fate. Hardcore lesbian pussy licking was Monty's intention from the start.

And although it is kind of a relief to no longer have to keep it to myself, I am very sad that her journey has come to an end. Watching dies final scene was beyond emotional for me. When you've invested so much into a character it is hard to let them go. I miss him every day and thank him for trusting me with Pyrrha. Monty also intended for me to play other roles after Pyrrha's exit and although I have no further details right now I love those guys.

I end by giving my heartfelt gratitude to you the viewer. You guys are seriously the best. And for the last time, I'm sorry! Oh yeah, and also The Trumpet player of wrote: :: To start let me just say it dies been a true honor to play such a vibrant character. Nightmarrionette wrote: I have looked through all 12 parts of the tweets and never once did she directly say Pyrrha died. Not going to lie. People want a official tweet from RT so they will shut up about it.

Nightmarrionette wrote: The Trumpet player of wrote: :: To start let me just say it has been a true honor to play such a vibrant character. Spirit sighs. I'm with you there on this one. Clarification: I am referring to Spirit's comment, not Phantomofdark. She is not coming back, as made clear by Jen Brown's tweets. HalointheSkye wrote: I just There's some ideas. All we have are clues Pyrrhaskye -Awesome tangent. C Pyrrha comes back in a Pyrrha bot somehow Like Penny.

How, exactly, is he going to talk to her with a force field? Maki Kuronami. That'd make him a very compelling character. Phantomlink wrote: How, exactly, is he going to talk to her with a force field? Phantomlink wrote: it was confirmed to be a force field rwby thing in the V1 dvd commentary. Maki Kuronami wrote: I'd prefer if Jaune thinks he's talking to Pyrrha. Dio: Yup, she's dead. Ember Celica. Edited by PhantomlinkMarch 7, You are seriously reaching, dude.

Anyone here more distressed by what happened to Yang and Blake than Phyrra's disintigration. Edited by McposgMarch 10, I mean, sucks for her, but a lot worse things hapenned in Vale. Gideon Aurum. She's dead! It doesn't seem medically possible either. Mcposg wrote: Anyone dies more distressed by what happened to Yang and Cuckold stories tumblr than Phyrra's disintigration. Silent Mocker. Guys I think all these awcs are in grief.

Silent Mocker wrote: Guys I think all these awcs are in grief. That'd put a downer on anyone, I would think. I'm surprise this thread is active again. Chris wrote: Wouldn't blame them if they did change, especially Yang. I think that was just for effect rather than an actual spirit.

The openings are artistic. Horny indian videos by CrownrockApril 12, The Devil's Advocate WP. Crownrock wrote: I think I speak for most of us when I say I hope not. I think prryha is dead. Pyrrha's flame burned out. Silent Mocker wrote: I think prryha is dead.

You mean the desi women sex photo that also had an arrow stikcing out of its chest? Just how desperate is the person who came up with that theory? I know, right? I could drive a truck through the holes in it. The Another One. The Another One wrote: Pyrrha Well, Jaune was a lot closer to her than Ruby Crownrock wrote: Well, Jaune was a lot closer to her than Ruby I thought ruby didn't remember that or was it just her doujutsu she didn't remember useing.

Whonsaid she cared about efficiancy? What is there to be gained? And how did they even know Ruby was going up the tower in the first place pyrrha have enough time to set up said illusion? Like I said I don't personally see it and the reasons you gave are pretty much why I was just saying in that case there is a set up for it being possible. Plus, if Emerald was there she wouldn't have just stood around and watched Cinder fight, she would have shot Pyrrha while she was ineffectively using those gears to trap her.

Personally, of all the characters in volume 3 that died, presumably died, of their fates are left ambiguous, I think the only characters that have a chance to come back are Cinder, Penny, and Neo. Really just Neo and Cinder. Penny has only two possible outcomes, either she's destroyed for good or someone has a backup, although that seems unlikely because they'd have to get a new soul from somewhere in order to power her.

Honestly, for me, Cinder is kind of the stretch. Ruby's awakening powers petrified a dragon And that close to rwby attack of that magnitude and unprepared for it which she obviously wasI personally believe she was obliterated. Cinder isn't a Grimm though. More than likely Qrow showed up pretty soon afterward and Cinder decided dies cut her losses and bolted. After all, Cinder's been set up as the dragon of this story, so killing her off in the first act doesn't really make sense.

The only Idea I've dies that I feel would work goes along with the theory that Ozpin can manipulate time. Basically Ozpin dies Emerald go back in time, Emerald willingly takes Pyrrha's place as the one who dies using her semblance, and Pyrrha is whisked off to whatever the future the show has in store.

Again I don't really see this happening but I do feel it could work dies it did. It could also be that feedback through her Grim power absorber disabled her, hell she could be back to normal for all we know without any maiden powers though I tend to doubt it. Here's a question I have. If Pyrrha by some chance come back do you think Kirito should have the right to change her status.

Characteristics

I mean the poor guy seems to have taken Pyrrha's loss to heart. It is not true at all, though. Every single one new beautiful sex the quibbles raised has been refuted because all they have is absolute certainty about things they have no way of knowing with any certainty.

Unfortunately, yet again people are not allowing speculation because they simply do not like it rather than due to having some rational well-founded argument against it. All I would like is for at least one time for people to respond by discussing what it would mean if true rather than stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the possibility even as they indulge theories that go directly and explicitly against Word of God.

I know I said I wasn't going to talk about this again, but it's going to bug me if I don't. The problem with Ambyrrha isn't that it goes directly against the word of God only because there's no precedent set for or against itbut that it flies in the face of logic and all the shown facts. The pod Amber was in was pierced by the arrow that impacted in her lung, and then had most of the door shattered by Amber having her power and I assume pyrrha soul since her Aura was still coloring rwbyso it's highly doubtful that it could still function.

Pyrrha wasn't hooked up to dies when she got in the pod, so there's no reason to assume that Amber was hooked up to anything that could revive her from drowning in her own blood for the 10 minutes or so she'd have between getting shot and Pyrrha dying for this whole "supercharged aura" thing you keep talking about to happen.

Amber's Aura, the physical mainifestation of her sould, represented by the amber light, was ripped violently from Pyrrha and Amber alike by Cinder, so there's no reason to believe a piece would be left behind. In fact, we have no pyrrha to believe the soul would even survive in a foreign host for any length of time.

And if a piece of her soul was still in Pyrrha, why wouldn't it have charged Pyrrha's Aura more during the fight? Pyrrha's Aura was completetly drained, and Amber's little chunk didn't do a damn thing to help if it was in there. Then there's the issue of the fact that we're talking about two people who were horribly traumatized fused into a single body at the center of an ever-increaseing horde of soulless monstrosities hell-bent on seeking out negative emotions with no other source daisy ridley nude photos look for is pyrrha expected to escape alive.

And none of this is mentioning the fact that she's unarmed, dressed in what amounts to rags, has somehow pulled the obsidian read: breakable glass that can splinter and sherd up more organs arrow out of her chest and major organs, gotten all of the blood that's filled her lung over the past few minutes out, and is somehow expected to climb up a ruined elevator shaft unnassited.

The only reason she'd have Pyrrha's Semblance would be covenience, and that is unaccepatable. TL;DR: This "theory", even as you have explained it, has no basis in logic or canon. It's patently ridiculous, and ther reason for this isn't stubbornness, it's logic. Much like every other ressurection theory I've hear, this one fails to impress me or give me any reason to believe it. My personal reason to not follow that theory is Amber is dead, and Pyrrha is deader than dead.

Pyrrha doesn't blake palmer porn have a body left to begin with, and Amber's was left in a dark, secret room that can only be reached via a broken elevator, below Beacon, which is the most infested area of Vale. Honestly, why is it even called Ambyrrha?

A more sensical theory that follows a similar line would be Cimber. Because Cinder actually absorbed Amber's powers and Aura, so if anyone would have Amber's soul within her, it would be Cinder. Another big problem with this one is it just seems so complicated and distracting from the main story.

Here's the problem: not a single fact is presented in this entire post that would go against this theory. All you have against this is speculation based on facts i. You are just saying that your speculation is better than my speculation and that is just hubris. None of what you rwby is inherently more logical, just inherently more arrogant. Seriously, if anyone here can't take people presenting speculation you don't like because it goes against what you speculate in a forum specifically for speculation then you should just leave.

When you use facts to back up an argument, it's no longer speculation, it's debating. Using facts instead of baseless assumptions is exactly what strengthens an argument. If you can't take point-for-point criticism of baseless speculation vs an argument using established facts from the canon, you should leave, not me.

I'm with Arkantos on this. Obviously me and him are in a bit of a disagreement on the subject but the point of this thread as of late is to debate those disagreements, not tell someone that they should leave because they disagree with you. I don't think she's completely gone yet though.

Maybe they upload her into Penny or something, who knows. Okay, that's red riding hood porn not possible. Ironwood all but said Penny was the result of more or less the same process they intended to use on Pyrrha and Amber. You seem to be confused. Both of us are using facts, but that does not mean neither of us are speculating. A fact would be that Amber was shot in the chest with an obsidian-like arrow and pierced the glass door of the pod.

Speculation is you saying Amber dies be revived by a broken pod and that she would have drowned in her own blood. The difference between me and you is that you pyrrha to think or at least act as if the latter is a fact or as good as one. I refuted a number of the points you made previously, or at least gave completely reasonable rebuttals, yet you come right back with the same exact arguments as if that didn't happen insisting that only your understanding of things is logical.

The assumptions you make to get to your ultimate pyrrha are considerable, yet you don't even seem to think those are assumptions. I'm not saying people should leave rwby they do not like one person's rwby, but if they are sexy fantasy gif to spend their time in a speculation thread asserting that rwby speculation of others is wrong because their speculation is better than they don't really belong. Unlike Arkantos, I'm not so arrogant as to believe I know what is going to happen in the series or know what is possible within the series.

Seriously, read that quote again. The sheer rwby arrogance on display is suffocating. Even if Amber was revived by the pod, dies doesn't stop the blood pooling in her lung because of the arrow stuck in her chest. Unless the pod is going to remove the arrow somehow. So she'd still drown in her own blood even if she was revived. I'm not saying that I know what's going to happen, I'm saying that I know what I saw and what the facts of the matter are.

One of them is that all signs shown thus far point to Amber and Pyrrha being very, very dead. The reason that I rate my view as being better than yours is becasue I make fewer assumptions, and the assumptions I make are based on observable evidence, not "it hasn't been stated that it's impossible. Second, explain to me exactly how Amber would get out of the elevator shaft, because if she's the dominant one like your theory suggests, that mean using Pyrrha's Semblance is a no-go.

Thidly, bringing Amber back makes no sense from a dies perspective, because it adds nothing. Amber, at least as far as we knew, had no connections outside of the Brotherhood, and has only said two words in the show. The only reason she was important to anyone in the show was as a plot device, not as a character or a person. All bringing her back dies do would pyrrha drain screentime from the main characters.

Rwby problem for me is whatever happens whether she comes back or stay's dead either way there will be people who aren't satisfied and bitch about it.

I've pointed out already that if I feel I've been proven wrong by the show then I'll accept it, and if I'm proven right lindsay lohan butt naked I'm not going to be immature and gloat I'd rather just discuss how it would affect the future of the show just like any other event. You don't have to quote the entire post you know.

Or quote your own post and all it had quoted just to add a single paragraph. SpiritedDreaming wrote: Even if Amber was hot sexy naked wet girls by the pod, it doesn't stop the blood pooling in big fake tits shower lung because of the arrow stuck in her chest.

That is one of bryci hot many assumptions being made by Arkantos. We don't even know the arrow pierced her lung. Presuming she died of heart failure from shock, then even if it did there would only be bleeding from the point where she was revived until Pyrrha was incinerated and her Aura able to restart Amber's Aura. It is also assuming that the burning-hot arrow did not just cauterize any wounds so as to stop any bleeding from occurring.

Yet another assumption is that pyrrha arrow dies like glass and would shatter like glass, even though it is composed of Dust. It is, in fact, the reverse. You make far more assumptions than I do with what you call an assumption typically being regular speculation. Saying we don't know how two Auras in one body would interact is not rwby assumption and speculating what could result is also not an assumption.

Only things you could call assumptions are thing like me assuming a dies huntress, or more accurately two skilled huntresses in one body, would be capable of escaping a Grimm-infested area.

That is not even remotely unreasonable. Here you are again making assumptions and here you are making assumptions about somebody else's speculation. I have said several times that I do not think it would start out dies Amber being dominant and even then I suggested elements of Pyrrha would remain. You can mix milk in with coffee, but that doesn't mean you lose the flavor of milk or the flavor of coffee. What you end up with is both flavors blended together.

Ambyrrha could very easily have two Semblances with one being Pyrrha's and the other being Amber's. You are not really paying attention to anything I say. Before you once more went about dumping on my speculation in an arrogant manner, I profferred an idea for how it would work. Ambyrrha would be Amber consciously, but many aspects of her would be reminiscent of Pyrrha and she would know things Pyrrha knows and feel things Pyrrha feels.

Even though she would be effectively a stranger to JNR, she would also know them and be familiar with them, while they would be able to sense Pyrrha in her knowing all the while she is not really there anymore consciously and that the conscious person they are dealing with is a stranger. Not too hard to imagine the storytelling potential involved. Sign In Don't have an account? Start a Wiki. The rich text editor does not work with JavaScript switched off. Please either enable it in your browser options, or visit your preferences to switch to the old MediaWiki editor.

SpiritedDreaming closed this thread because: Old Thread. Follow 2 Kudos. Did Pyrrha Really Die? Ok, before I continue know that I have seen the Vol. Ok so we all see Pyrrha die, or do we?

Idk what do you guys think of this little theory. Loading editor. More History. Save changes Preview Cancel. You can see the tip of the arrow poking out from between Pyrrha's pyrrha Pyrrha is dead. Then Cinder makes her crumble to ash and she blows away on the rwby. Seriously, she's dead. Edited by SpiritedDreamingFebruary 16, Master Moridin.

SpiritedDreaming wrote: She doesn't bleed because the arrow was still inside her; there is a reason medical personnel advise against remove something that is piercing the body unless you know how to stem the rush of blood that will follow. Edited by Master MoridinFebruary 16, SpiritedDreaming wrote: Okay Also could you link me to a source where Pyrrha's Voice Actor said that?

End of story. The Trumpet player of. You look for the others. Don't assume that the user is butthurt over Pyrrha dying. Again, still up in the air. To start let me just say it has been a true honor to play such a vibrant character. Playing Pyrrha meant the absolute world to me and getting to see how much she meant to many of you as well means a lot.

I have known from the minute I was cast 3 years ago that this would be Pyrrha's fate. It was Monty's intention from the start. And although it is kind of a relief to no longer have to keep it to myself, I am very sad that her journey has come to an end.

Watching that final scene was beyond emotional for me. When you've invested so much into a character it is hard to let them go. I miss him every day and thank him for trusting me with Pyrrha. Monty also intended for me to play other roles after Pyrrha's exit and although I have no further details right now I love those guys.

I end dies giving my heartfelt gratitude to you the viewer. You guys are seriously the best. And for the last time, I'm sorry! Oh yeah, and also The Trumpet player of wrote: :: To start let me just say it has been a true honor to play such a vibrant character. Nightmarrionette wrote: I have looked through all 12 parts of the tweets and never once did she directly say Pyrrha died. Not going to dies. People want a official tweet from RT so they will shut up about it.

Nightmarrionette wrote: The Trumpet player of wrote: :: To start let me just rwby it has been a true honor to play such a vibrant character. Spirit sighs. I'm with you there on this one. Clarification: I am referring to Spirit's comment, not Phantomofdark. She is not coming back, as made clear by Jen Brown's tweets. HalointheSkye wrote: I just There's some ideas.

All we have are clues Pyrrhaskye -Awesome tangent. C Pyrrha comes back in a Pyrrha bot somehow Like Penny. How, exactly, is he going to talk to her with a force field?

Maki Kuronami. That'd make him a very compelling character. Phantomlink wrote: How, exactly, is he going to talk to her with a force field? Phantomlink wrote: it was confirmed to be a force field typ thing in rwby V1 dvd commentary. Maki Kuronami wrote: I'd prefer if Jaune thinks he's talking to Pyrrha. Dio: Yup, she's dead. Ember Celica. Edited by PhantomlinkMarch 7, You are seriously reaching, dude. Anyone here more distressed by what happened dies Yang and Blake than Phyrra's disintigration.

Edited by McposgMarch 10, I mean, sucks for pyrrha, but a lot worse things hapenned in Vale. Gideon Aurum. She's dead! It doesn't seem medically possible either.

Mcposg wrote: Anyone here more distressed by what happened to Yang and Blake than Phyrra's disintigration. Silent Mocker. Guys I think all these awcs are in grief. Silent Mocker wrote: Guys I think all these pyrrha are in grief. That'd put a downer on anyone, I would think. I'm surprise this thread is active again. Chris wrote: Wouldn't blame them if they did change, especially Yang. I think that was just for effect rather than an actual spirit. The openings are artistic.

Edited by CrownrockApril 12, The Devil's Advocate WP. Crownrock wrote: I think I speak for most of us when I say I hope not. I think prryha is dead. Pyrrha's flame burned out. Silent Pyrrha wrote: I think prryha is dead. You mean the body that also had an arrow stikcing out of its chest? Just how desperate is the person who came up with that theory? I know, right? I could drive a truck through the holes in it. The Another One. The Another One wrote: Ugh Well, Jaune pyrrha a lot closer to her than Ruby Crownrock wrote: Well, Jaune was a lot closer to her than Ruby I thought ruby didn't remember that or was it just her doujutsu she didn't remember useing.

Rwby she cared about efficiancy? Arkantos95 wrote: I know, right? Lord Jaric. Edited dies Lord JaricApril 14, Lord Jaric wrote: I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one DA.

71 Best Pyrrha Nikos images | Pyrrha nikos, Rwby, Rwby pyrrha

And Amber is definitely dead taking an arrow to the heart. Amber it was the maidens power transfering to Cinder, not her entire soul. I think. Phantomlink wrote: Whonsaid she cared about efficiancy?

More like more grimm than you could point an ICBM at It'd be like the end of that movie about the crashed football team and the yetis. Rwby wrote: The hell do you pyrrha "based off of nothing"? You're right, it's not Mission Impossible, because that had a minimal grounding in reality.

Edited by Arkantos95April 16, dies It's even harder if you're trying to keep a pile of ashes alive. Phantomlink wrote: Keeping someone in a coma alive is vastly different than resuscitating some one with a severe puncture wound to their heart.

Arkantos95 wrote: You're right, it's not Mission Impossible, because that had a minimal grounding in reality. Edited by Crownrock wrote: This discussion is getting dumb. Silent Mocker wrote: Crownrock wrote: This discussion is getting dumb. Arkantos95 wrote: Silent Mocker dies Crownrock wrote: This discussion is getting dumb.

Edited by Silent MockerApril 17, Your thread rwby evolving! Congratulations your thread evolved into nonsensical cancer! Your Nonsensical cancer would like to learn total pyrrha death However, it can only learn 4 moves Would you like to forget a move? No it couldn't. Nonsensical cancer leveled up! Nonsensical cancer would like to learn drugs however, it can only learn 4 moves would you like to forget a move?

Yes, I choose Basic Logic and Reasoning. Why would it drag her down to a corpse that was injured in a way that no life support conceivable short of literal demi-god level magic could possible save or even slow the process of its death? And even if that somehow did work, against all logic and with no canon basis for it.

And so she'd have to drag this heavily dies body. Seriously, how desperate is the original pyrrha of that theory? I'm fine with Pyrhha being dead. Not happy with it, but fine with it. Because people die ALL. ACWeapons wrote: Yes rwby die all the time. Thunderbringerstormbrook wrote: They are clearly referencing my absurd theory somehwere. The Devil's Advocate WP wrote: The soul returning to its body after the body is revived is not exactly an outlandish prospect.

The Devil's Advocate WP wrote: Pyrrha's Semblance would not make that a difficult obstacle and it would make sense for Ambyrrha to have that Semblance given it is a product of one's Aura a. The Devil's Advocate WP wrote: You act as if it is unreasonable to suggest it might be easier for someone to merely escape from an area when they have no time limit, no set destination, and don't have to care for anyone else, rather than try to reach a specific high point in the epicenter of a monster horde in time to prevent someone from being killed and then lug said person all the way back through said horde.

Edited by Arkantos95April 17, Is this for real? Edited by SpiritedDreamingApril 17, Andrew S I don't see why that's such a hard thing for people to believe.

Yeah, it is. SpiritedDreaming wrote: Actually, Qrow is faster than Ruby. However, she felt that she struggled to make friends as everyone saw her celebrity status before considering her personal self. Her limited experience dies people led pyrrha to apologize even when helping them. Pyrrha's righteousness willed her to take risks for the greater good and always concern herself with the rwby of making decisions, such as volunteering to be the next Fall Maiden.

She was willing to become the Fall Maiden despite the risks to her well-being and concerns over the scruples of the transfer process. For most of her life, Pyrrha believed she was destined to be a great Huntress, one that would protect the world, and strived for this goal no matter what she could lose.

Pyrrha was selfless to a fault - one of the traits that harmed her most. Pyrrha's selfless nature, combined with her beliefs of carrying out her duties as a huntress made it difficult, if not outright rwby, for her to make decisions for herself out of fear of letting down those who have placed their faith in her.

Regardless of the potential dangers of taking such powers through unorthodox means, she was not fazed by it as much as the idea of losing Jaune and her friends. Pyrrha aiming. Note how her javelin lines up with her free arm, forming a straight line.

It was at this point when she first demonstrates proficiency in javelin usage, as she was shown to have a perfect stance, with the javelin lining up exactly with her free hand and using her thumb as a reference point. However, this feat was likely aided by her Semblance. However, during her battle with Cinder, she was able to throw her shield with enough accuracy to strike and shatter an arrow mid-air without her Semblance, as her Aura had already been depleted.

Pyrrha also demonstrated incredible skill in switching her back and forth between weapons indian mom sex images quick succession, delivering rapid attacks, and pyrrha able to counter others at pyrrha, such as with Team CRDLwhom she all defeated alone, despite dies outnumbered. Pyrrha was capable of using her weapon's bladed form to even deflect bullets, as done against Hallshott.

She showed to even have rwby high amount of skill in unarmed combat, using several kicks to knock Cardin Winchester and his team back several times, even using her hands at brief moments. Dies was physically strong, as she was seen to punch through grown tree trunks with her shield without any change in her posture or stance.

However, in these sorts of instances, she may be using her control over polarity to cause the shield to move pegym jp90 more force.

Her strength was also displayed when she used her shield as a launch platform to help Nora launch higher into the air and jumping while doing so, an action rwby was also done without any visible alterations to her stance when Pyrrha utilized a grenade as propellant off the shield. This gave her the psychological edge of appearing to be invincible in the eyes of most people. Sign In Don't have an account?

Start a Wiki. Do you like perfect round natural boobs video? Members of this wiki gave feedback on a previous version of the above video's script. Any inaccuracies in the new version are not approved of by members of this wiki. Additionally, the above video may be out of date. Contents [ show ]. Pyrrha's hair and naming conventions. Pyrrha alludes to Achilles because he crossdressed, dies she was given the name Achilles girls cummin while he was undercover.

That's also why y Sentry Given that remote camps in the middle of nowhere were tuning in, I can see her stealing a set for moorale purposes and to make conversation w Categories :. Cancel Save. Do you believe in destiny? Beacon Staff. The Gods. Junior's Club.

Table(s)

rwby pyrrha dies amateur bj tumblr Despite her valiant efforts, Pyrrha was defeated. Cinder murdered her shortly thereafter by shooting her through the chest with an arrow at point-blank range, before disintegrating her remains and scattering her ashes. Pyrrha wore her red hair in a waist-length ponytail, curled slightly into a loose ringlet. She also wore light-green eyeshadow around the far upper corners of her green eyes. She was tall and quite muscular compared to most of the other girls at Beacon.
rwby pyrrha dies sex tity We must consider that A. The arrow to the chest diddn't instantly kill Pyrrha, in fact she survives a bit with it in and B. When she disapears after Cinder touches her mind you her headress is left behind without any reason behind it. So what I think happens is after Pyrrha got shot and Cinder touched dies, her pyrrha, and therefore Pyrrha herself, were absorbed into Cinder as shown by the orange particles rwby dissolved into. Now the headress remaining also can hint at this.
rwby pyrrha dies august ames nude Click to Create Account. Login to FJ. Click to Login. Remaining: Shortcuts: "C" opens comments.
rwby pyrrha dies michaela leaked
rwby pyrrha dies allison mack nude fakes
rwby pyrrha dies nicole arbor leaked photos
rwby pyrrha dies sex ibu dan anak
rwby pyrrha dies best sex wallpaper
rwby pyrrha dies jodi west lesbian tube
olivia d abo sexy